April to December 2023
Accredited by the American Council of Training and Development (ACTD)
Weekend course: 6 hours weekly | Total learning: 220 hours plus reading content
Course Fee - $1495 or INR 1,200,000
Achala Scholarship upto INR 30,000 available for first 10 seats - To apply please send your CV and Statement of Purpose to [email protected]
Part Payment facility available
Job assistance and internship support provided
This is a comprehensive course imparting the basics to advanced level of knowledge on ESG.
This course covers from building ESG strategy to integrating it in your business. It guides you to scale your company to a global level as a ESG leader by practical application of knowledge.
An in depth understanding of rating indexes, reporting formats and sustainable finance empowers you to expand your business and strengthen your company's reputation by integrating ESG principles in business practices.
The course is accredited by the American Council of Training and Development (ACTD)
- Integrate ESG and sustainability concepts
- Implement materiality and double materiality
- Learn to create ESG Investment portfolios
- Understand Reporting Frameworks - GRI, IR, SASB, BRSR, etc.
- ESG Rating mechanisms and indices - MSCI, SustainAnalytics, Impact measurement
- GHG Accounting
- Corporate Governance
- Risk mitigation
- Sustainable Finance
- Group Project and Field Exposures
- Job assistance and internship support provided
Video from the induction event of Certified ESG Practitioner Program
For more informative videos, please subscribe to - https://www.youtube.com/@InfoIICSR
CFOs, CSR and Sustainability professionals, Business Analysts, Entrepreneurs, Business management students, Academicians, Consultants
- Induction and Certificate award for 1 day respectively
- Hybrid modeOption to attend on Zoom or in person at Mumbai (April'23) and North Goa (December'23) for 1 day each respectively
- Assessment, Project presentation and Certificate distribution Hybrid model
- Project site visit for ESG implementing company Optional
- 9 months weekend online on Zoom with Masters thesis presentation in Hybrid model
Note: Project site visit is optional and is not inclusive.