Introduction and Application to CSR and Sustainability in Management Verticals
- Definition and History of CSR Globally
- Indian CSR Law - in-depth Analysis
- Relevance CSR for Core Business Success.
- CSR and Business Competitiveness.
- Government Notifications
- Video Session 1
- Assessment 1
CSR and Sustainability Measurement Tools
- 1.Background - CSR and Sustainability
- 2.Impact Assessment tools
- 3. Framework and guidelines - ISO 26000
- 4.UN Global Compact principles, Sustainable Development Goals, Global Reporting Initiative
- 5.CSR-Sustainability Reporting MCA, BRR, IR, Social Audit
- Tata Motors Video
- All the presentations for the course
- Video 2
- Assessment 2
- What is Social Entrepreneurship?
- Where is SE relevant? Who could be involved in SE?
- When is it prudent to address SE, How to go about SE?
- Why is SE being talked about? Why is SE important?
- Video 3
- Assessment 3
CSR and Sustainability Communications
- Strategic communication and Engaging stakeholders
- Create value for an organization
- Concepts of sustainability communications Impact
- Video 4
- Assessment 4(A) - Role of CSR communications
- Assessment 4
- Why not feel guilty about fundraising?
- Characteristics of various funding sources, Typical examples of funding sources
- NGOs preparedness and Strategy for different kinds of donors
- Corporate and Retail fundraising - decoded
- Anecdotes from my own experience - What works?
- Funding funnel - Effort vs Result
- Participant Resource - Don't feel guilty about fundraising
- Participant Resource - Fundraising Life-cycle
- Participant Resource - Course PPT
- Assessment 5
- Video 5